We were a little disappointed in the Shamu show because the trainers hardly even touched the whales and they never even got in the water! Must have had something to do with the fact that a trainer had been killed the week before.
Shayna Paige and I enjoyed the thrilling Manta ride and Maylee squealed at every sight of dolphins, sting rays, sharks or whales :)
I soaked in every moment to wrap my arms around my mom and sister and just be in the moment with them. I love them and miss them more than words. So grateful they came to visit.
The girls all prepared to walk out the front door. I caught a happy moment, but they were battling over who got to sit in Brooklynn's new carseat.
The Wild Arctic Ride. One of my favorites only because it was a cool a/c room!
Maylee is entering that phase of LOVING to smile for the camera!
I can't take it. She is all mine :)
Okay well actually she is a daddy's girl but she loves her mama too!
That darn princess shirt again. Oh my Brooklynn.
Admiring the beluga whale.
Our greatest attempt at a family picture for the day.
I think it's safe to say that Brooklynn is obsessed with Auntie Shayna.
Or wait, maybe it is the other way around :)
Either way, they take great pictures together.
Or wait, maybe it is the other way around :)
Either way, they take great pictures together.
Grandma must have taken this picture because Paul never poses with a normal smile for me.
Looking at this picture makes me want to go snatch her out of bead! She kills me.
Last photo op of the day.








2 comments:
how much fun! i'm tired just looking at all the pictures. maylee is getting so big, i can't wait to see both of the girls!! shayna dresses so cute. i remember the days....
clearly, this is not josh.
Post a Comment