I'm working on some things and would love some ideas from my network of friends and bloggers:
So please leave a comment with your thoughts and ideas. It is greatly appreciated.
1. What are some of your favorite traditions? (big and small holidays, weekly and monthly traditions, conference weekend traditions, vacation traditions, spiritual traditions, etc... )
2. What do you feed your little ones for lunch? I'm looking to spice up my girls' menus.
3. What is something you have done at a large family reunion that was the most memorable?
4. What are some good websites/blogs to teach me more about extreme couponing?
Thanks so much,
Ashley
May Funnies
3 months ago








5 comments:
I recently started trying out the extreme couponing thing and this site has a great baby steps program to learning it. I tried it twice last week and got some great deals...not as extreme as hers, but still pretty good.
livingwellspendingless.com go to her couponing 101 link. She also gives some links to sites that match up coupons for you to get rid of some of the leg work. Good luck...takes a lot of time in the beginning but can be worth it. Took me an hour to plan my first shopping trip for 3-5 items. Think it will get faster though.
I started out using Money Saving Mom (http://moneysavingmom.com/) she taught me the basics, plus, on Sunday's there is always the store deals with the coupons that are out there. Go under the "store deals" or "coupon" tabs. There are a ton of sites, I start with hers and then venture out from her site.
I need some traditions too. I feel like I am really lacking in that department, maybe as they get older it gets easier?
For lunch, I am boring too! I always love the great yummy ideas people throw out there but I always go back to turkey, cheese, veggies, fruit, quesadillas and grilled cheese.
good luck mama!
We have some simple little traditions that my family always look forward to. On Saturday mornings, the kids wake Spence up first thing in the morning and go to the dounut shop with him. Also, on conference Sundays, I make cinnamon rolls for breakfast while we watch the first session.
We don't always eat junk food though. We eat healthy Sunday through Friday (except for conference weekends). The traditions above sound like all of our traditions are about food, but they're not. These are just a couple of fun things I thought of right away.
hm. well here it goes you asked for it...ha :-)
traditions: soup in bread bowls in our new pjs xmas eve. Taco Tuesdays. Sunday chocolate chip cookies with ice cream. Omelets for breakfast conference sunday.
For lunch I feed sage milk from the booby. pahaha.
One time at our family reunion we had every family make up a song that had to do with each person in the family. It was pretty funny. I even still remember my part and it was like 15 years ago! "Aarean is my name. Teasing is my game. Even though I'm small...I can really make em' ball. I am the queen of teatherball...and I can beat the short, fat skinny or tall" Each one of us had a little verse we sang.
couponing: Im the wrong person to ask. I am the worst.
Reese's favorite thing I feed her is smoothies. I blend up a banana, frozen fruit, some yogurt and juice. It's so yummy and good for you too!
Looks like you had fun with your mom and sister. Cute pictures. We were sad when we realized that you guys are in Orlando! We would have tried to come visit while we were there in March.
Post a Comment