4.06.2011

At the Moment...

these are a few of my favorite things:
(In no particular order)

1. Brooklynn going to sleep in her own big girl bed, in her own room, as easy as ABC.
2. Holding Paul's hand. Seriously, the little things like that make me so happy.
3. Only 1 more week until my mom and sister arrive here in Florida for a visit!  
4. Maylee's chunky legs. CANNOT get enough of them.
5. Looks like we'll actually be getting a tax refund this year- first time in our marriage :)
6. Brooklynn finishing sentences of her favorite books when I read them to her.


and a few of my least favorite things:

1. These AWFUL allergies. I've never had them before. I think it's safe to say I'm allergic to Florida. 
2. Brooklynn's favorite t-shirt (more to come on that in my next post).
3. Being so far away from all our family.
4. This little stinker (pictured below) being a tornado wherever she goes and the new attitude which is accompanied with full on arched-back fits. Simply lovely.



Good news is my least favorite list is shorter :)

No comments: