3.29.2011

Sisters-Friends

 The older Maylee gets, and the more capable she becomes to keep up with Brooklynn, the more fun they have playing together. Brooklynn sometimes thinks Maylee is bigger and older than she really is, but nonetheless, these two love each other so much and I love watching them play- at least in the 5 minute segments before Maylee becomes annoyed by Brooklynn's mauling!




 My daily mornings!
Love it...

















Their laughter is my favorite noise in the world!

These pictures are my everyday life- morning, noon, and night!

3 comments:

Kate Call said...

there is NOTHING like sisters!! i love mine more than anything, and i hope somewhere along the line i get another girl so london will have a sister best friend too :) !! you're girls are gorgeous, i mean, seriously SOO beautiful its unreal! ... but so are you.

Ryan&Brooke said...

They are so cute together! I love Brooklynn's skinnys. Can't wait to see you guys in Utah!

Joslyn Fitzgerald Stead said...

Oh Ashley- seeing all of these wonderful picture of your girls makes me wish we didn't live so far apart... I really think our 4 girls would have so much fun together! Maybe someday! So glad you are making the most out of your mommy time! I love being a mommy and hope to cherish every moment to its fullest as well! Hope all is good! Text me sometime... Hugs!
Jos