We had our friends, Andrew and Jenna Rammell here for the las two weeks and while they were here we we're able to enjoy a little bit of sand and sun at cocoa beach! We grabbed a few $5 foot longs and had a picnic dinner right on the beach! The kids of course loved every moment of it. Brooklynn immediately started digging in the sand and feeding the birds... while Maylee followed close behind :) So I gave up on trying to keep the blanket sand-free and just tried to capture the evening. (I know- shoot me for not being a beach girl. Yes, I am a California girl but not a beach lover).
Taking in her new surroundings.
M 3 loves.
Treasure, treasure, treasure these moments and pictures of watching in the background my girls with their daddy.
Having so much fun in the water.
She is a water baby.
My little, sassy mini-me.
Okay I seriously died over these photos of Paul and Maylee.
Just so sweet and precious to me.
Love them to pieces- especially in these peaceful moments :)
She balanced herself out :)
What a great find Maylee.
Dirty bum.
I imagine in 20 years, when these little girls of mine are grown and on their own, I'll look back at these pictures and reminisce about the good ol' days and how fast time went. So I pray that I can enjoy every moment of every day to the fullest- one of my new goals!
No comments:
Post a Comment