2.21.2011

My Life

While my life seems to be a ground hog day of cooking, cleaning, bathing, and disciplining most of the time, how can I not count my blessings everyday that I get to be home, playing in the bathroom with these two sweeties?

They are my world, my happiness, my love, my life. I created these two (with a little help from my Paul William- haha) and I am so grateful for them.

I am so ready for another baby to hold and take care of and another playmate for my girls (and to jump on the bandwagon of what seems like ALL my friends), BUT I am not ready yet to be pregnant again... so postpone it we will (and surprisingly Paul is more ready than me, but I think he is forgetting how sick, miserable, and emotional I really do get when pregnant). In due time, in due time :)

8 comments:

Tiffanie White said...

I have a post in my drafts that sounds exactly the same!!!! In due time, and just gives you that much more special time with the babes we are lucky to already have!!! And I'd say we are lucky to have husbands that say okay first and we don't have to beg :)

The Turley Times said...

Wow, you are brave for wanting another one so soon! Your brothers will have a lot to catch up to! We are nearing the end of prime baby time, but still think that eventually there will be one more...thinking more toward 2012, then that will probably be it.

Elder Ridley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elder Ridley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elder Ridley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gabe and Holly said...

I just love this picture....
You are so right... it does feel like EVERYONE is pregnant right now.... but we are all just trying to catch up to you guys. :) we miss you and hope all is going well.

Joslyn Fitzgerald Stead said...

Me too.. Me too... As I watch my girls I feel so fulfilled and yet I have moments when I wonder if I will ever get to hold another sweet new baby in my arms... my situation is very different then yours in this area... but as someone else said you are so blessed to have a husband who supports you and wants to grow your family! Hang in there... Everything in its season... Love ya!

Lilleys & Lace Photography said...

you have the cutest darn girls... for some reason i couldn't access your blog for a while, then all of a sudden it worked again and i've missed seeing what you guys are up to and seeing those ADORABLE little giddings girls. glad i can blog stalk you again! haha xoxoxo