2.14.2011

Beautiful Cabo San Lucas

One of the reasons we went to California for 3 weeks was so that Paul and I could go on a cruise to Cabo with his company. It was a much needed break and vacation for the two of us to spend alone. We left the girls with my family (Thank you to all, and we mean ALL who helped watch and take care of our girls while we were gone). It was a beautiful, relaxing cruise. Paul and I spent a lot of time just the two of us, but enjoyed dinning with friends, exploring cabo with friends, and playing games with friends.

Formal Night.

Jenna and Andrew.

Randomly we ended up on the same cruise as our good friends Johnny and Amy Clark. We figured it out about a week before we all left. It was SO nice to hang out with them. We had a blast! They are both so fun to be around. And Amy is the black jack queen! (Lucky for Johnny).

Our excursion of choice this year was whale watching, and it was amazing! We found a mama and baby whale and they would come up right beside our little fishing boat- it was really neat. We didn't get to see a big fin, but nonetheless I highly recommend it if you ever get a chance.
I have a million other pictures similar to the one above but I figure you get the idea from just one :) Paul was a little kid in a candy store taking pictures of the whales.

The gang. Giddings. Jessops and Rammells.

The lover boys kayaked. The water was freezing but they didn't care.

Johnny and Amy :)

Love these two natural pictures Amy took of us.
Paul is embarrassed, but seriously he is the sexiest man EVER with his shirt off. No reason to be ashamed. He works hard, so I say show it off! I love it. Haha.


Gordo's tacos was apparently the hot spot and favorite taco shop- minus me.

Seriously love this girl. Where has she been all my life? Glad she married Johnny :)

No comments: