2.14.2011

Disneyworld

January was very eventful for our little family. Before heading to California we were able to have my Aunt Robynn, Uncle Gary, and little cousin Ridley come stay with us here in Orlando and we all went to Disneyworld for the first time. I think us parents were more excited than even the kids.

Paul came home the night before with Disney shirts for the girls to wear, and of course it is now Brooklynn's favorite shirt, which reads, "Daddy's Little Princess".

We had a ball to say the least. We went to Magic Kingdom- which is pretty much the equivalent of Disneyland in Cali, but we must admit that we think Disneyland is better than Disneyworld's magic kingdom. Nevertheless, it was B's first time to any Disney park and she was beyond thrilled. I had a perma grin all day just watching her beam with excitement. The parades were the best, seeing all the characters at once, and the lines were so short. I think the longest we waited in line was maybe 20 minutes.

The 3 musketeers ready for the day!

The Myer Clan on the tram.

The entrance- Yes, "Let the Memories Begin"

Aunt Robynn got the kids autographs books to have all the characters/princesses sign.

First stop: Pluto... a little hesitant.

Main Street

Blackmail worthy! What a good daddy!

Ariel and Eric. She likes statues of the characters.

Exploring Mickey's house.

Meeting Minnie and Mickey. B was in love. It was my favorite part of the entire day! She was a little hesitant at first but then she was in 7th heaven. They were the ONLY characters all day that B would even get close to on her own. I think its because they are her favorite and they are smaller than the others and not so vivacious. She didn't want to leave them. The video of this moment is priceless.

Hugs, kisses, and loves for both!

So happy to be with her friends :)

Winnie the Pooh ride. Waiting in line was even more fun than the ride, they had so many entertaining things for the kids to play with while they waited- what a smart idea.

Dumbo! Her favorite ride. She LOVED to go up high.

These two- Ridley and Brooklynn- were two peas in a pod. It was a blast to watch them all day. That Ridley boy is a ball full of energy and I'm so glad we got to spend the day and the memories with them :)

Of course the Carousel ride was a must. B loves them, and I went on any rides that went in a circle. Paul can't handle them. haha.

Taking in "It's a Small World". She said, "Mom, it's so beautiful in here!" Melted my heart.
On the other hand she was scared on Pirates. Paul noticed about half way through that she had her hands covering her eyes. So sad.

Yes, Maylee was with us too :) She won't remember the trip, but I think she still enjoyed herself. She took her regular naps and was a gem the entire day!

Goofy Pirate. B wasn't a fan. She is holding onto daddy for dear life.
P.S. We went for comfy attire- not fashionable in the slightest :)

B finally taking her snooze, waiting for the parade.

Maylee loving her some Aunt Robynn.

Maylee looked hilarious in her 3D glasses for the Mickey show.

End of the day- on her daddy's shoulders for the electrical parade.

It was a perfect day.
Thanks Myers for sharing it with us.
We love you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh...I couldn't look at your blog for the longest time...SO glad I can now...I feel like I have missed out on so much! haha. I cannot believe how big Maylee is...oh my goodness she is SOOOOO cute. :-) Can't even handle it. So sad we missed Brooklyn's bday...she is getting so old...time goes to fast seriously. It feels like yesterday we were looking for apt. in provo. ha oh the good old days ey!? :-) love and miss you tons ash