We took a quick weekend trip to California a few weeks ago so that Cody could go through the San Diego temple. We left Brooklynn with the Giddings in Logan and just took Maylee. On Saturday morning we took the boat out with my family and Josh and Cassie and kids. It was pretty chilly at first, but it warmed up to be a beautiful day! I am definitely old now because I don't even attempt wakeboarding anymore. It's just not worth it to me anymore to wake up the next morning sore all over. And I get nervous every time Paul wakeboards because the last thing we need is for him to break anything...especially a leg! But we had fun with the little ones on the boat! Pictures are compliments of my brother, Ryan :)
Paul and I are both from southern California, however, we met in May of 2005 in Memphis, TN. Paul was selling Pest Control and I was living with an Aunt and Uncle for the summer. We met in the tiny singles branch and it was pretty much love at first sight. To say it was meant to be is an understatement. We were engaged by September and married in the San Diego Temple in November that same year. We are the proud parents of THREE beautiful little girls. Brooklynn Merie came to us in January of 2008, Maylee Kate came right before Christmas of 2009, and Lyla Belle just joined our family in April of this year. They are the light and happiness of our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment