10.26.2010

CAUTION

A few weeks ago Maylee and I were traveling home from California with my two brothers, Skyler and Cody. We were making GREAT time and everything was going well until Cody started to smell a poopy diaper. He was sitting in the back with Maylee so of course the stench reached him first. After a few minutes I started to smell it in the front seat, so I decided we would just change it in the car (don't tell me you've never done that). BUT, as soon as Cody pulled her out of car seat to hand her to me, this is what we discovered:



We all started DYING laughing, which of course made sensitive Miss Maylee start to cry. And of course there was not a super close exit at this point in the road trip so we had to drive SEVERAL miles to the nearest gas station and pull off.

Then of course I ran out of wipes, so I had to run inside and give her a bath in the sink of the gas station bathroom... poor thing. The car reeked of poop for quite awhile longer, but boy oh boy did we get a HUGE laugh out of the experience! I'm sure the experience horrified my brothers into holding off on their own children for a LONG time.

No comments: