It's FINALLY done...
well pretty much anyways. Still want to do some drapes on the windows, and crown molding.
Overall, I am really happy with it.
Thank you to my sweet hubby who followed my directions pretty well and did all of this...
(Putting furniture together, painting the stripes on the wall and the ceiling, hanging the chandelier and Maylee's name)
Thank you also to Jenna for designing Maylee's cute name.
well pretty much anyways. Still want to do some drapes on the windows, and crown molding.
Overall, I am really happy with it.
Thank you to my sweet hubby who followed my directions pretty well and did all of this...
(Putting furniture together, painting the stripes on the wall and the ceiling, hanging the chandelier and Maylee's name)
Thank you also to Jenna for designing Maylee's cute name.
I wouldn't necessarily call this my "Dream Nursery" but for getting the furniture and bedding for free, I am one happy girl!
And for now it will just look pretty because Maylee is still sleeping in her cradle right next to my bed! Soon enough we will transition her into her crib...all the way upstairs!








6 comments:
So so so cute. Love the colors
So cute! I love how you did the walls. I'll admit it...I'm totally jealous ;)
i love all the fur. and bedding! it looks great!
so cute...I ran into you mom yesterday and she told me you were coming into town. I'll be in Murrieta for part of the summer, so we need to get together for a playdate or something :)
That is beautiful Ash! I love it. I am so happy for you guys!
I love your family pictures too. So beautiful!
I LOVE how this turned out!! So beautiful!
Post a Comment