So the girls and I have been in California with my family for over a week now and we have been BUSY! I have been helping my parents redecorate almost their ENTIRE house, spray painting frames to do 3 different wall collages, taking down blinds, shopping for and hanging up new drapes, shopping for new furniture, cleaning and throwing out OLD stuff, redoing and spring-cleaning the tops of my mom's cabinets, helping with misc wedding decorations, cooking dinners, addressing and stuffing Cody's graduation announcements, making bows and bracelets for the girls for the wedding, while still nursing Maylee 5 times a day and being a mom! I think I was less tired with newborns, but I am glad I can help out my energizer-bunny parents who have bitten off a lot right before my brother's wedding! (Re-carpeting their whole house, new backsplash in the kitchen and planting flowers for the wedding)...yes crazy, but hopefully it will all come together and look AMAZING... I'm sure it will!
Brooklynn is enjoying ALL the attention and so many people to play with. She loves Grandma and Grandpa's BIG house and roaming around their yard! Maylee has become such a content and happy baby...we are all loving her to pieces! We have also enjoyed all the time to spend with Great Grandparents. So many events coming up to blog about later.
We are missing our Daddy (Paul William)...can't wait to be reunited with him this week! XOXOXOX!
May Funnies
3 months ago








1 comment:
wow, sounds busy!!! hang in there and enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment