4.16.2010

Beautiful BUT Rare


Look at my handsome hubby with his two beautiful girls!
Paul holding either of these girls for any length of time = rare.
Paul holding both of them at the same time = EXTREMELY RARE.
The second either makes a peep, he hands them off to me or instantly calls my name.
(Both our family's can vouch for this too).
So this was a beautiful moment for me and I had to catch it ON CAMERA!
Nevertheless, he sure does love them!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you should have set the camera on auto and climbed up on his shoulders...then it would have been three of you on him. I bet that is even more rare?! haha

The Turley Times said...

I feel you there....one tiny little noise and it's back to mom and if mom doesn't respond right away, then the kid is held in front of mom until mom takes the kid!

Unknown said...

hahahaha! The worst is when the baby makes a peep and they automatically think that it is feeding time! bugs...

The Ericksons said...

Cute picture. I don't know about the hand off though; Spence is constantly holding, hugging, and wrestling with both kids at once and loving every minute. Go on vacation for a few days and Paul will figure it out...

Meradith said...

What a handsome family! Maylee is just getting bigger every time I look at your blog! So cute!!

No baby yet at our house. She is taking her sweet time:)

jenna said...

Wow they are getting so big. And always dressed to the nines ;) Andrew is going to have to get a second job if I ever have a girl. That's IF.