I'm just seriously in love with this baby girl of ours.
She has found her voice recently and "coos" all the time!
We love it!
It is pretty easy to get her to smile, but when she laughs it lights up a room!
And she is starting to get some rolls on her... I love it.
Yes, I know my babies are skinny, so when they get a few rolls I start to call them chunky!
I just want to pinch and squeeze her all the time.
P.S. On a side note, DID YOU GO VOTE!? (See previous post). And Thanks to ONLY my brother who so graciously copied and pasted my previous post to his blog.
Love you, RY!
We love it!
It is pretty easy to get her to smile, but when she laughs it lights up a room!
And she is starting to get some rolls on her... I love it.
Yes, I know my babies are skinny, so when they get a few rolls I start to call them chunky!
I just want to pinch and squeeze her all the time.
P.S. On a side note, DID YOU GO VOTE!? (See previous post). And Thanks to ONLY my brother who so graciously copied and pasted my previous post to his blog.
Love you, RY!








1 comment:
Ok, you're girls are always super stylish and I'm going to a bunch of showers for peeps having girls...I'd love you're feedback. http://amandainlawschool.blogspot.com/2010/04/question-for-new-mommas.html
Post a Comment