A tender moment tonight that I want to remember...
I was busy cooking dinner (as usual),
Maylee was hanging out in her swing (as usual),
daddy was at work (as usual),
and Brooklynn was just walking around and playing (as usual).
Then I noticed that she started talking to Maylee and sharing her Care Bears.
I said to Brooklynn:
"You love your sister, Maylee Kate, don't you Brooklynn?"
Brooklynn tilted her head to the side, and in her sweet little voice responded,
"Yes Mom, she's my best friend".
Makes a Momma's heart melt!
I hope they always remain best friends!
I was busy cooking dinner (as usual),
Maylee was hanging out in her swing (as usual),
daddy was at work (as usual),
and Brooklynn was just walking around and playing (as usual).
Then I noticed that she started talking to Maylee and sharing her Care Bears.
I said to Brooklynn:
"You love your sister, Maylee Kate, don't you Brooklynn?"
Brooklynn tilted her head to the side, and in her sweet little voice responded,
"Yes Mom, she's my best friend".
Makes a Momma's heart melt!
I hope they always remain best friends!
It's Spring time around here.... FINALLY!
Another interesting fact about Brooklynn is that right now she is
COMPLETELY OBSESSED with shutting EVERY door.
She still doesn't know how to open doors though, so she is constantly asking me to help her open the doors she has closed...just to close them again!








3 comments:
They are adorable, and that is SO cute!! Hilarie and me are only 14 months apart and have always been best friends, its the BEST to have two kids (especially the same sex) close together... The girls are adorable!! And the door thing, that is funny! Their little obsessions at that age can be SO FUNNY! Its good that you record all these things :)
That's sweet! You will have to use that against them when they get older and fight some. My sister and I fought (some) when we were teens and my mom would always say "you two are BEST FRIENDS." It used to bug us, but it is true, now more than ever. =)
Ashley!
i just wanted to say that i am soooo glad you are my sister<3 i look up to you so much & i hope you know that you are my best friend. Even though we are kinda far apart i still know you will always be there for me (: i miss you and love you cant wait till you come visit!
Love always,
Your baby sis
Shayna Paige
Post a Comment