We have painted, bought new furniture, put up blinds and drapes, picked out a few accessories, hung one or two things, cleaned and organized! Decorating together has been a new and interesting adventure! I pretty much married a genius problem solver and an amazing handyman... who wold have thought!? He enjoys it too. A lot has been done, but at the same time there is still so much I/we want to do! In time...
I am so grateful for our many blessings and for where we are at in life right now. We love our new place, have made friends with great neighbors, we LOVE our new ward and already feel so welcomed! We are really looking forward to being settled and serving here wherever the Lord sees fit.
It has been soooo nice to have Paul around more often...well actually 24/7....what a difference from our summer life! Now we are just looking forward to the holidays and for our little baby girl to enter our family!
Speaking of the pregnancy...we still have NOT decided on a name! It will come eventually, but thank you for all your votes and opinions! I had a Dr. appointment yesterday and all is looking good and healthy! And the best news yet, my Dr. scheduled an induction date of December 30th (a week before my due date), if she doesn't come before then! Which means I only have 46 more days...at the very most...of being pregnant! Countdown is on! I am ready to be done and to meet this little girl!
I just love my Dr. I didn't even ask about the induction, he asked me if I wanted to schedule one and when. I told him I wanted to be in and out of the hospital before the new year and he said "okay". What a great guy! I know December 30th is our little neice, Violet's, birthday so there is a possibility these two will share that day, but I PROMISE I will try for sooner!
That is all for now folks. Hopefully I will find my camera battery charger soon so we can continue to document our lives and then share it with all of you!








2 comments:
Just had to say how adorable I think Brooklyn is and how great you look! It is so much fun getting things done around your house, that's exciting!
Your doc needs to talk to my doc! I was told I wouldn't be able to talk induction until 40 weeks...YUCK! I'd like this baby to come on his own, but if he is stubborn, then I'm all for giving him a push! How nice you will have her before the end of the year!
Post a Comment