6.25.2008

Take a deep breath

We finally got life insurance on Paul. I can breath a little easier now when he goes knocking in ghetto areas or drives home in crazy weather. Anyways...he had to have a nurse come and give him a physical to make sure he is a healthy candidate to insure. With that physical he had to have his blood drawn. And in case you don't know Paul very well, he is deathly afraid, and I mean deathly afraid of blood. To both of our surprise he did really well with all the blood when I gave birth to Brooklynn but he said it was because of the adrenaline. But there was no adrenaline rush with voluntary blood donation (or rather required in this case). So, because of his fear, the nurse had him lay down on the couch...can you tell how nervous he is? So cute. He made it through and Brooklynn and I were so proud!

7 comments:

jenna said...

or you can just feel free to kill him off to get the cash :) kidding. we had to do the same thing, it freaked us both out! i loved all the new posts! what i wouldn't give to have a summer around family and friends..i'm beyond jealous! looks like SO much fun!

Kate Call said...

hey girl! its kate call.. i stalked your blog through kate and andy's.. and had to say hi! your little girl is so so cute!! and i love all your pictures on your blog. hope your doin FANTASTIC this summer.. i know that word doesn't mesh with summer sales very well does it ;) take care!

Cassandra Giddings said...

I love this picture because it's totally one of those things that remind me of Josh. When I was at the hospital for my iv the other day, Josh conveniently left for the cafeteria right before they stuck it in. It was so funny. They are so big and SO whimpy!

jenna said...

nordstrom. darling huh?! i need to call you back i've just been not puking long enough to do it!!!

Lana said...

Poor Paul, I am so proud of him. I love it when a guy actually has a fear of something. It is so endearing. Love him.

Melanie said...

Hey Ashley! Brooklynn is seriously SO cute! So how has your summer been going?? Where are you guys selling?? I am assuming somewhere is So Cal bc you are always with your fam! Must be fun to be that close.... Hope all is well!

Melanie said...

oh and this is Amy Clark...sorry