6.25.2008

"His other ride is a surfboard"


We finally got some family time together the other day and Paul wanted to spend it at the beach. He bought himself a new surf board and was ready to test it out and also see how Brooklynn would do with the waves. Guess working out everyday and building up those muscles doesn't necessarily mean you are in good shape because Paul didn't stay out very long- he got tired quickly. But as always he looks so amazing. Brooklynn stayed very clean for the most part (And knowing me at the beach, I wouldn't have it any other way) but the water was a little cold. We put her feet in it and every time a wave would come she would lift her legs up. It was so cute. Thanks to Ryan for video taping her first beach encounter for us. It was a very enjoyable day as a family...one which was very much needed!

3 comments:

Whit said...

So very cute Ashley... the video is a classic. Such a good mommy.

The Stradling 5 said...

This was so great! This is going to be such a treasured moment in time. And, I love it that someone else has a few country artists on their blog, as background music. I was listening to "I Melt" as I was watching, and that's kind-of how I feel when I look at sweet moments like this.

Lana said...

That is the cutest thing ever that she was lifting up her feet. I love her. You guys have the cutest family. I bet he loves his surfboard. It looked awesome. I am still holding onto hope that we will make a trip to Cali this summer. Wouldn't that be fun? The boys could play and we could play.