These pictures cover the past couple of weeks... A weekend in Utah with Grandpa Ridley, meeting Gramps for the first time, a successful tummy time, spitting up on the mommy's face, hanging out with Uncle Skyler, showing off new outfits, and smiles!! The tummy time pictures are funny because she fell asleep instantly after giving up on the crying..it was kind of bizarre- I needed to check and make sure she was still breathing. And note to EVERYONE...her bows stay! I love them on her and the bigger the better I think..I know sometimes it falls into her face but beauty is pain and Brooklynn understands! She laughed the other day for the first time- it was so cute I had to call Paul and have him listen. She has found her fist but I hope she does not become a thumb sucker! Let's see...what else is new... Oh yeah...She consistantly sleeps through the night now- 9 hours and in her own room! It has been amazing! It's weird to put her to bed at night knowing she won't wake up until the sun's up. We also gave her hair a little trim before the blessing, hoping to help her old-man look out (thank you Uncle Joshie for pointing out her crazy hair). It does look a little better. Her eyes are still blue and her diapers are starting to smell...bummer! Overall we are happy and healthy as can be!
May Funnies
3 months ago








3 comments:
That little face is just so cute! I love the ones of her smiling with Skyler and your dad! :) Glad that you are getting settled in Cali. We will miss you!
All of those pictures are to die for!! She is so cute. Her smile just melts your heart. She is so happy! I can't beleive she laughs now. I am really sad that she will change so much and I won't be able to see her. I will miss her!
cute pictures.. I have been wanting to see pictures of the blessing.. gorgeous.. She looks so beautiful... I love the dress...
congrats of graduation that is awesome.. a huge accomplishment...
Love all her bows.. i love the big brown flower.. so cute...
Post a Comment