Nothing new. Paul is off working hard everyday...which I am so grateful for because it allows me to stay at home with Brooklynn. Mother's Day and my birthday were great. It's always nice to have those special days where you feel extra appreciated and loved! Brooklynn and I spend our days playing, hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's, catching up on all mommies shows, taking naps, and eating of course...still every three hours. And I have never been happier...it simply is the best! She is getting so big! Friday is her 4 month check up so I'll be sure to post how that goes. She can hold her head up really good now...loves to be on her feet...still adjusting to tummy time...still spitting-up like no other...smiles constantly...laughs more often... is growing back hair in her bald spots...and seriously has not worn the same outfit twice. The guys in Paul's office comment about her different hairbows everytime they see her...she is always dressed in a full outfit-head to toe! That's what is so fun about having a little girl and I am enjoying every minute of it! Can't believe how time flies- at least once you are no longer pregnant!
What cute big smiles she has! She is growing up! That is so cool about your brother's mission call! Him and your dad can talk all about it! Glad to see you look happy and healthy! Enjoy summer!
I totally love being a mom too. It is definitely the greatest job there is. Your little one is so sweet, and the outfits are super cute! Sometimes, after I have changed his clothes three times in a day, I lose all motivation to clothe my child. Maybe when I have a little girl with cute outfits I will feel differently. =)
She is beautiful! I can't wait until Carlee starts to laugh and smile! And I agree, girls are the best when it comes to dolling them up :) Although, I am finding it a bit more difficult to get two girls ready while running on no sleep!
I love those pictures! They really show her personality. Brooklynn is such a sweet baby. Come visit me at the office soon. Brooklynn's Auntie Stephanie misses her!
Like mother like daughter-you match in hair styles at the same ages. I can't get over how adorable she is and that she is yours Ashley Merie. I love watching you with her-You are absolutly a wonderful MoM. I am so proud of you and the wife, woman and mother you are...:)
Hey Ash! Yeah I just started the blog not too long ago...I am still trying to figure it out...I'm not very good with the whole computer thing but it is so much fun! Brooklynn is so cute! I will be down in Murrieta in the beginning of July so we all should go to lunch!
you are too sweet! your comment made me shed a tear. i'm such a sap lately! we're going home tomorrow for the weekend to play with that little one. andrew is a bit distracted and it MIGHT be affecting his sales :) but we love her and can't wait to be with her! family first sales later right?! how are you guys?
Paul and I are both from southern California, however, we met in May of 2005 in Memphis, TN. Paul was selling Pest Control and I was living with an Aunt and Uncle for the summer. We met in the tiny singles branch and it was pretty much love at first sight. To say it was meant to be is an understatement. We were engaged by September and married in the San Diego Temple in November that same year. We are the proud parents of THREE beautiful little girls. Brooklynn Merie came to us in January of 2008, Maylee Kate came right before Christmas of 2009, and Lyla Belle just joined our family in April of this year. They are the light and happiness of our lives!
9 comments:
What cute big smiles she has! She is growing up! That is so cool about your brother's mission call! Him and your dad can talk all about it! Glad to see you look happy and healthy! Enjoy summer!
I totally love being a mom too. It is definitely the greatest job there is. Your little one is so sweet, and the outfits are super cute! Sometimes, after I have changed his clothes three times in a day, I lose all motivation to clothe my child. Maybe when I have a little girl with cute outfits I will feel differently. =)
She is beautiful! I can't wait until Carlee starts to laugh and smile! And I agree, girls are the best when it comes to dolling them up :) Although, I am finding it a bit more difficult to get two girls ready while running on no sleep!
I love those pictures! They really show her personality. Brooklynn is such a sweet baby. Come visit me at the office soon. Brooklynn's Auntie Stephanie misses her!
Like mother like daughter-you match in hair styles at the same ages. I can't get over how adorable she is and that she is yours Ashley Merie. I love watching you with her-You are absolutly a wonderful MoM. I am so proud of you and the wife, woman and mother you are...:)
Always & Forever
MoM
Hey Ash! Yeah I just started the blog not too long ago...I am still trying to figure it out...I'm not very good with the whole computer thing but it is so much fun! Brooklynn is so cute! I will be down in Murrieta in the beginning of July so we all should go to lunch!
Love ya,
Shea
Now why couldn't she smile like this for me? LOL
My baby girl!!!!! Oh how I miss her. She looks so adorable. Kiss her for me. I love you Ash, and I miss you SOOOO much!
you are too sweet! your comment made me shed a tear. i'm such a sap lately! we're going home tomorrow for the weekend to play with that little one. andrew is a bit distracted and it MIGHT be affecting his sales :) but we love her and can't wait to be with her! family first sales later right?! how are you guys?
Post a Comment