5.08.2008

Baby Brooklynn's First Swim

Brooklynn has been busy this week with some more firsts...meeting Great Grandpa Giddings and swimming in the pool! It was too windy the day we went in the pool and she didn't like that but enjoyed the water- just like a big bath tub! We had fun with Auntie Shayna and Grandma..and of course loved her blue bathing suit from Grandma! She also loves the new toy Gran gave her- especially for tummy time. It is so fun to be around family, I particularly love watching my brothers and sister with Brooklynn...they all just love her to pieces! Enjoy the pictures...I know that's why we all look on blogs anyways right?

2 comments:

Mom :) said...

I love the pics of her in the pool. You should email them to Joanna and she can use them in the calendar next year.

Love you!

jenna said...

i saw paul got two yesterday! YAY!!! I tagged you on my blog....when you have nine and a half hours to waste....DO IT!