5.17.2012

Hospital

It's been 6 weeks now since we had our precious baby Lyla! She is doing well and we are feeling adjusted to our new life with her. Couldn't be happier to have her in our family and call these three beautiful girls, ours. It's a little surreal when I take a step back and look at my life- can hardly believe I am a mother of 3! It's amazing to think back on the days when it was just Paul and I and all that we've done in the last 6.5 years and all the moments that have changed our lives... mostly bringing our three daughters into this world. What a beautiful thing. I feel so blessed! So happy! There are for sure moments that are hard and I am tired and inpatient but Paul is my rock. He is such a great husband and father- the most amazing partner and support. EVERYTHING is so much better and easier when he is around. It's safe to say this house is a house full of smitten girls- smitten for their daddy :) We're all a little happier (and better behaved- including me) when daddy is home. And he just loves his girls. He misses them when he is away and is so involved and helpful when he is home! We are blessed and lucky!

I never got a chance to add all the photos from our short, 1 day stay at the hospital, so here they are. All of them are phone photos so the quality is not that great, but nonetheless special, first moments captured and to be remembered!

My sister, Shayna, got Brooklynn and Maylee all cute and ready to come meet their new baby sister and she sure did a great job- love Auntie Shayna! (My girls are blessed with SO many amazing aunts and uncles from both sides). I was in awe of the beauty Paul and I have created. So grateful they are mine forever!



 First Family of 5 pictures together- and the only ones since :)
My girls were so tender with Lyla. They were beyond thrilled to have her here finally and have been AMAZING big sisters- both of them!

 I am in desperate need of some sun- I'm so white its gross!


 Just Mommy and Lyla :)


 Simply precious!


My heaven on earth!


The sweetest! And that Brooklynn sure has my heart! What a beauty!


Our three Girls... Maylee (2), Lyla, and Brooklynn (4)
Paul Giddings- we've done did good if I do say so myself :)



Finally got a chance to get her dressed and dolled up to look like a Giddings Girl!


Going home all snuggly... Daddy won the battle of no bow :(





Skin to skin








Daddy's first time holding her. He looks more tired than I did! Who went through labor!?!
But he is oh SO handsome!


Grandma with grandbaby #3


Grandpa with grandbaby #3.
He came straight from the temple that day. 

She was such a chunk at first! We called her the sumo wrestler!

No comments: