Easter Sunday was three days after Lyla was born and we decided to take everyone to church!
Yes, I went to church with my 3 day old baby. Spent most of the time in the mothers room, but nonetheless I was glad we went.
It was a little chaotic getting everyone ready on time but we made it- just a few minutes late.
We were anxious to attend our new ward for the first time so that is mostly why we went. I didn't want Paul and the older girls meeting everyone without Lyla and I :)
Then we just spent the rest of the day at home playing, snuggling and napping!
It was a beautiful day.
We didnt get pictures like I would have liked but at least we attempted it.
Goodies left from the Easter Bunny :)
Even a basket for Miss Lyla Belle.
Before leaving Maylee was having a breakdown so only Brookylnn was captured BEFORE church.
Lyla in the mothers room at church :)
She still looks a little swollen and chunky to me in this picture. Her look has changed quite a bit since then I think.
Our three girls AFTER church. Hungry, tired and cranky BUT captured nonetheless!
I was glad Lyla made it before Easter (even though her due date wasn't until after- April 14th) because I had bought her a matching dress and you better believe I forced them all to take at least one picture before completely loosing it.








No comments:
Post a Comment