11.14.2011

Pregnancy Re-Cap

18 weeks now! Almost to the half way point! Hooray! As I've been super sick this time around, again, I have often tried to remember more details of my previous pregnancies to help give me light at the end of the tunnel, but couldn't remember very well and didn't document enough to know for sure. So I am going to this time so when and if there is a baby #4 sometime in the future I'll know what more to expect...specifically. So...
3.5 weeks- Took a test that came back positive
5 weeks- Told Family and Friends the news (I can't hide it long because I get so sick)
5.5 weeks- started to feel nauseous
6-10 weeks- TOTAL MISERY! Need a TON of help because I am completely helpless
9 weeks- Finally got on a Zophran prescription (4 mg twice a day)
10-14 weeks- Still nauseous and throwing up but not as miserable
14 weeks- Started to feel a little normal again but if I didn't take or have Zophran it was like being 6 weeks pregnant all over again.
18 weeks- nausea is finally subsiding and I am getting some energy back. Still on Zophran once a day (4 mg)

No comments: