I've made it to 16 weeks!! Even though I still have quite a ways to go, this is still an accomplishment for me! My current belly size is above. Sometimes I feel large and sometimes I feel small, but either way I can feel my belly growing! And already sitting is uncomfortable! Weird I know, but my body just DOES NOT adjust very well to any part of the pregnancy experience.
I was feeling decent about 2 weeks ago and finished up my Zofran prescription ( my dr. actually refused to refill my prescription- long story- so I had no choice) and then I took a turn for the worse again. I felt like I was 6 weeks pregnant all over. Luckily, my sister-in-law, Cassie, had some left over Zofran that helped me feel better again. But I just finished off those as well, so we shall see how things go (threw up this morning so that is not a good sign :( )
I'm feeling baby girl kick more and more. I still feel tired ALL the time- been going to bed between 7 and 8 for 3 months now and not waking up til 8-9 the next day!
Still adjusting to the idea of having 3 girls! It's kind of crazy when I think about it. Love it, but still crazy. Poor Paul really has NO idea what he is in for- now and when they are all teenagers!
My energy level is pretty low, but occasionally I'll get a burst of it and get quite a few things done. Still so grateful to be with family and have SO much help ALL the time. Seriously, nothing like it. So, so, so grateful!
Excited for all the upcoming holidays, and for days and weeks to start FLYING by.... April still feels too far away! Can't wait to hold baby girl and have my body back! :)








2 comments:
lookin gooooood!!!!
what it would be like to not gain weight anywhere but your belly?! i'll never know!!! :)
so glad the pregnancy is going well. besides the fact that pregnancy sickness is just the worst.
you look great! Bummer on the Zofran... my insurance only covered NINE pills... so I feel ya on that. It didn't seem to help me much anyway though... have you ever tried those seasick bands or the ginger gum? They seemed to help me for a while... Hope it all goes smoothly!
Post a Comment