This last week I started doing more with Brooklynn's crazy hair... Pony and Pigtails. She looked so cute. I forgot to mention in my last post about one of my favorite things she does. For those of you who know Paul really well, and his "coldie" you'll understand Brooklynn's habit a little better. Anyways, whenever she is falling asleep, she has to, and I mean has to be holding onto something. Usually it is my hair but she suffices with my shirt too. Anyways, the other night she was cutting a tooth- yes she has her first tooth now...her bottom front one- and was in a little pain so she was NOT sleeping well. I decided to put her in bed with us. She snuggled right next to me and of course was holding onto my hair. I was a little annoyed I have to admit with her wrestling around holding onto my hair so I put it behind me where she couldn't reach. Because she had to be holding onto something (preferably hair) and she couldn't reach mine, she rolled over and grabbed Paul's! It was so funny and so cute! Paul and I both started laughing and attacking Brooklynn with kisses. Even though it was a rough night for sleeping- it was a memorable night having Paul and I snuggle with her and laugh together as a family. So glad I get to be with them FOREVER!




This last picture is of Brooklynn NOT taking her nap like she was supposed to but sneaking a peak at Uncle Joshie and Aunt Cassie playing miniature golf the other day at the office incentive. I have to admit it was quite cleaver and adorable. Cassie is the one who caught her. I was intensely distracted by the book "Twilight", which I have finally picked up and completed in 2 days- could not put it down!
5 comments:
Cute! I like the pigtails the best. Isn't it kindof annoying how you just have to finish those Twilight books before you do anything else with your life? I loved them though.
I love her little pigtails and ponytails! If only Alli had some hair! Right now I would settle for a clip, o/well maybe someday? The little ball Alli is playing with is just from her floor gym thingy from Walmart- it is just the FisherPrice Water set, but it has the ball that hangs from one side (just with velcro so you can take it off or change where things are at) and a mirror, a musical fish and a spinny fish on the other side. She likes it because she can play with everything separately or sit up and play or when she was little she could kick and reach for the stuff. Probably more than you wanted to know about the little ball!
It's so fun once you can do pigtails!! She looks so different!
Oh my goodness Ashley can she get any cuter? Have fun reading those Twilight books I seriously finished all four in a week its ridiculous!
I love these pictures of her and I love the story of the coldie and how she grabbed Pauls hair. You told me that story the other day and I loved it! It made it even sweeter when I read it and how much fun you said it was to smoother her with kisses and how you all laughed together. I love those moments!
I loved the Twilight books. I read all 4 books in 10 days. I just finished them two weeks ago and I am so glad because I couldn't put them down.
Post a Comment