
So with the arrival of Brooklynn, we have been shopping for a bigger and more reliable car for sometime now. I really wanted a new camry so for Valentines thats just what my kind, giving husband gave to me- a fully loaded adorable white camry. I am so spoiled, I know it! He even put a red flowered heart on it and I gasped the moment I walked outside and saw it (thank you to Stephanie for her help with the surprise). Also for Valentines Day, Paul gave me some money to go buy a new outfit, which I have been in great need of since losing some pregnancy weight, and he watched Brooklynn for a couple of hours while I went shopping. I returned home to a sleeping baby, which enabled Paul and I to enjoy the beautiful candle light dinner he had prepared. Then he had a massage table with candles all set up and I finally received my hour massage I have been longing for since giving birth! What a perfect day with the perfect man- I love him so much. Oh and a quick ode to my sister-in-law, Cassie, Josh and Paul got us the same card. I snuck a peek at yours while Joshie was here, not knowing it was the same one Paul bought for me, and then told Paul that card fit the two of them perfectly. He got all bummed and then gave me my card early since I had already read it. How cute- they went shopping together and then got us the same card! Guess they not only look alike but think alike too... oh wait a minute, we already knew that huh? Got to love them!
3 comments:
That is such a nice car!! You will find that it is really nice and fun to blog! :)
Ashley,
Wow! I'm impressed. You have done a greate job on this site-with loving help of a dear friend and a great sister-in-law.
Nice car...I'm green!!!!! Hopefully soon you 'MoMMasita will have a new something too. Still waiting to get to that car dealership to test drive. Not this weekend.
Yeah Ashley, welcome to the blogging world. Adorable blog, pictures, baby, and awesome CAR. I heard you were getting it, I forgot to hear the rest of the story.. Enjoy..
Post a Comment