For my records...
At my Dr. Appointment today I was at a 20 lb weight gain, which I am happy with. All vitals are good. All my blood work FINALLY came back normal so I DO NOT have gestational diabetes- even after all those horrific 3 hour glucose test they put me through, I DON'T have it! I am 2-3 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Doctor said she is still up high though and needs to drop some more- which I could tell too. The pressure hasn't been what I remember it being just yet but I'm sure that will happen soon and dilate me further. Took the Group B Strep test today so we'll get the results at next week's appointment. I am measuring on track- 36 weeks- and baby's heartbeat was nice and strong at 160.
I think baby girl is going to give me just enough time to move, unpack, settle, and then she'll come. I am anxious but not ready yet, until I get moved in. We start this Saturday so hopefully I'll be settled by Wednesday- before my next Dr. appointment and then I'll be doing my usual to get her here! My prediction is in about 10 days- which would be April 1st. We'll see how close I am. Any other guesse?
May Funnies
3 months ago








No comments:
Post a Comment