I know it is about time for an update so there will be several posts here about what we have been up to for the last month...it's been a CRAZY TIME! The first best news is we FINALLY finished our stay in Houston and boy was it good to leave! It is safe to say I literally went crazy, was an emotional wreck and begged Paul every night to go back to Utah. I was even missing the snow...that says a whole lot! I had never felt so trapped or claustrophobic before in my life! I couldn't wait to have my husband back and move on in our life! The time finally arrived and I was so happy for it!
But before we left we had some good times with our friends there- some last get togethers and we especially enjoyed our last few weeks we had Uncle Joshie with us! I am so mad at myself that I didn't take a single picture while he was there (wait I did take one but he and Paul both have banned me from using it because Joshie's head is in Paul's lap as they traded off plucking each others' grey hairs!) Anyways, this was the first time Brooklynn had really spent some quality time around both her daddy and uncle and could comprehend that they look EXACTLY the same! At first she was a bit hesitant but by the end she was so proud to be able to tell them apart! And of course she loves her daddy, but she also got quite attached to her Uncle Joshie! It was cute. And we all, especially Paul William, enjoyed having Joshie with us to help survive those last few weeks in Texas.
But before we left we had some good times with our friends there- some last get togethers and we especially enjoyed our last few weeks we had Uncle Joshie with us! I am so mad at myself that I didn't take a single picture while he was there (wait I did take one but he and Paul both have banned me from using it because Joshie's head is in Paul's lap as they traded off plucking each others' grey hairs!) Anyways, this was the first time Brooklynn had really spent some quality time around both her daddy and uncle and could comprehend that they look EXACTLY the same! At first she was a bit hesitant but by the end she was so proud to be able to tell them apart! And of course she loves her daddy, but she also got quite attached to her Uncle Joshie! It was cute. And we all, especially Paul William, enjoyed having Joshie with us to help survive those last few weeks in Texas.








No comments:
Post a Comment